Country Kitchens

This country style kitchen from Swedish Marbodal is is called 'cottage'. I don't think there is any cottagy about them at all as both of them are, what most people would consider massive kitchens! I would agree more with country or classic country, as they have the rustic feel to them, anyway they are both lovely!


Popular Posts